HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jaxson Flint! (Mar.11)

Thursday, June 11, 2009


So, we have had tons of people ask about her name and how we came up with it, so I'll share the story. First off, as some as you know, we have been waiting for her to come to us for a very long time. We wanted to have another one right after Jaxson and I've always felt that I had a little girl waiting for me in heaven. So, we had been waiting. One day out of the blue Sand asked what I thought of the name Charity. It's not a name I had thought of, so I was open. He went on to tell me that when he went to school in Idaho, he met a little girl on the playground named Charity. He had never heard it before and thought it was beautiful and told the little girl that if he ever had a daughter, that would be her name. After knowing what I know now, I could not deny that that name was meant to be. And the moon, while I was completing my mastership in Reiki, I came across a book that spoke about the moon and the incredible healing energy it has. Sand and I started moon bathing, same as sun bathing, but in the dark with a full moon. It is incredible energy, a very soothing, healing engery, I recommend everyone try it with the next full moon, I guarantee you will have the best sleep of your life. Anyway, it started to be a fun thing for us to do, we'd wait for the next full moon and our moon bathing date. The moon is extremely powerful, it grounds the earth, it controls the tides, and as farmers, we use the moon for growing and cutting our crops. With the arrival of Charity, we feel our family is complete, we had been waiting in limbo the last couple years with the 'what if I get pregnant'. We feel she is our little grounder, she is going to bring great things to our family and it is finally complete. It is just the perfect name for her. I am very happy to be a mother again, I love to see how all my children learn and grow and I can't wait to see how their lives change as they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment