HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jaxson Flint! (Mar.11)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Mayson and I just came back from a horse show in beautiful Armstrong, BC. It was so nice we got to show outside all weekend, that's always a treat. And yes, you read right, Mayson and I. We left the babe with Grandma Harrison and the boys with Grandma Schumann and went on a girls trip. It was very nice to spend that time just the two of us. And the boys had fun with their dad, they went grouse hunting and Tyreed shot his first bird. I guess they took it home and a ate it for lunch. I can't say I'm sorry I missed it, but it did make me wish we had two camera's.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, good job Mayson and Carlina. it looks like a lot of work and a lot of fun. I can't believe how much Mayson has matured.
    Love Auntie Koe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I like the kool kid with the underbite!!

    ReplyDelete